Approx 17”x 11”
This product arrives in our signature packaging, including Arrive Alive stem hydration system. To ensure you receive the freshest of the fresh, your blooms may arrive in bud form. This maximizes the time you get to enjoy them! Please allow 2-3 days for your fresh flowers to open and reach full bloom.
Next-day deliveries must be placed before 1:30pm CT.
Our Farm to Door products deliver to your door TUESDAY through SATURDAY. Due to carrier constraints we can not deliver on Sunday or Monday.
Please note, due to local restrictions, this bouquet cannot be delivered to Hawaii.
1) Find a Vase - Be sure to clean your vase well, making sure there is no soap residue, then fill the vase with cold water. Change this water every few days.
2) Trim Those Stems -Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves -Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them -Flowers like to be moisture. Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool -Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Try to keep them out of direct sunlight to ensure longest possible vase life.